Friday, 8 January 2016

Things I Got For Christmas


So - Christmas. It came, it was awesome, it's over, but I won't be sad because I got presents! You know it's times like this I look at what people bought me and then at myself and realise "wow, I'm really nerdy". I got pretty much everything I wanted though so I am more than happy! Lets take a closer look -

Lego Avengers Tower
Funko Pop Figures - Hulk, Drax, Hermione, R2-D2, Sherlock.
Game Of Thrones Colouring Book, Agent Carter Series 1, Supernatural Series 9, Art Is Dead by Tomska, Game Of Thrones Series 4, Cath Kidson Earphones.
Dinosaur Scraperfoil, Comic Book Leggings, Black Widow Poster, Marvel Notepad.
Tom Hiddleston Calendar, Avengers Stickers, Shield Jacket.
Rose Towel, Cosmetic Bags, Rose Flannels, Ted Baker Nail Polish Set, Ted Baker Bath Bubbles. 
Coconut Body Butter, Satsuma Body Spray, Strawberry Body Scrub, Vanilla Body Wash, Coca Cola Flavour Lip Balms, Lush Catastrophe Cosmetic Face Mask, Lush Oatifix Face Mask, Lush Snow Angel Bath Melt, Lush Dragon Egg Bath Bomb, Lindt Bear, Nerds.
Serious soppy side note - I know that last year has been pretty financially difficult for my family and friends and I am seriously appreciative of everything that they've done for me, Christmas presents included. I'm so thankful to have them in my life and if I were an emotional person I would probably be hugging them all for a long time and making them feel weird.

Ok soppy moment over, I loved my presents! I built that Lego Avengers Tower on Christmas morning in about two hours because I was so excited to get it and I've already added The Avengers Lego figures to their new home. I haven't been able to stop wearing my new Shield Jacket since I got it! I also got a watch with Captain Americas shield on the face but I forgot to photograph it because I was wearing it! 

What did you get for Christmas?

Amy x

No comments :

Post a Comment